Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Testimonial: The effects of acupuncture are immediate

One of my patients wrote me an email after her second treatment, and I wanted to share with you an excerpt. Thank you, Brenda, for your warm responses and for letting me pass this on to my readers!

"Dear Josie,
I told [my daughter] on Friday, that her b'day present to me, which was an introduction to the 'Immortal Palace,' has been my best present ever. I had not expected the two treatments I've had with you so far to be so effective, so quickly!
1. No more collapse of my left nostril while sleeping, since treatment on Wednesday. Left eye has stopped watering and is no longer red!
2. While my knee area is not yet pain free, the pain is definitely less than it was.
3. I am continuing to be able to sleep 6-7 hours a night without waking. This is such a break though for me.
4. As for the herbs, they are absolute magic! For the first time in a long while, I am hopeful that I shall be able to lose weight. I took them around 6:00 p.m., after I returned home from my appointment with you. That evening, NO feeling of the need to munch after dinner! Since then, I find I have to remind myself to eat at regular times!... It makes it easy to eat healthfully and I have no interest in foods with white flour or sugar! (Still fancy ice cream on occasion though. That interest has not completely gone away!)

So, thank you for everything, Josie. You have obviously been a good student during your studies of the last four years. Looking forward to my next appointment with you.

Affectionately, Brenda"

No comments:

Post a Comment